OLAY (Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum)  » Cosmetics  »
  • For that several reasons, I decided to look for a new product that is already tested and proven to its effectiveness
  • One day, I search in the internet and I look for the best skin care product for me
  • Because I know that this is very good for me to use, this will fit to my skin

• by ankitsoldak

I always have bad times during my work because every time I am at work in office they usually talk about my face. They are like a showbiz personnel with only one topic and that was my face. They always said that I am too old at my age.

I already used different of skin care products but I am still with my face. No improvements happen during the time I used those products. And that was so sad for me and especially the money I spent in buying become all worthless.

For that several reasons, I decided to look for a

new product that is already tested and proven to its effectiveness.

One day, I search in the internet and I look for the best skin care product for me. And there’s a lot of products I saw in the list and many of them are too expensive to buy and I already used but not effective.

And the best cosmetic or skin care product I saw is the OLAY. Because I know that this is very good for me to use, this will fit to my skin.

For that time also, I asked to my sister to buy me OLAY product named Regenerist Daily Regenerating ...

• Serum in the drugstore.

At night after my work I used this product and I was amaze for its effectiveness. I feel a cold temperature in my face, a very comfortable feeling and when I touch it, my skin feel very soft and smooth.

Then I try it again and again, until my face is improving. I am continuously used it and now for almost three months of using this product I can totally say “Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum” is terrific.

This Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum is effective because it contains of water-binding agents and antioxidants. It also contains approximately 2% to 3%

niacinamide, and, in this amount, it can increase the skin’s ceramide and fatty acid content as well as have anti-inflammatory action.

This ingredient helps me a lot. It able to affect aging or the wrinkles to my face or even the sun-damaged skin can also improve when using it.

Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum claims the palmitoyl pentapeptide-3 this contains can regenerate and intensely hydrate skin. Amazing one!

It really helps my skin perfectly. A perfect result may occur when I used it. I love Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum. I will suggest to my friends to used this product of OLAY also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31804664780230/k2311a048/4.8.09