St Ives Apricot Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have noticed that SebaMed soap is very good for pimples but not on black heads
  • What I've noticed about Neutrogena is that it removed my pimples at a slower rate and it did not do anything to my black heads

• by hadi

I have used St Ives Apricot scrub since I was high school. This is the time when my pimples and back heads started to appear on my face. My skin were very oily.

So I started being conscious about my face and especially my nose since most of my back heads accumulate in there. I have tried using SebaMed cleansing bar soap and Neutrogena before using this product.

I have noticed that SebaMed soap is very good for pimples but not on black heads. Using this soap made my pimples dry.

Then

I tried Neutrogena. What I’ve noticed about Neutrogena is that it removed my pimples at a slower rate and it did not do anything to my black heads.

Also from what I have noticed when I used neutrogena my skin went dry. One time, I went for a vacation and I saw my cousin on our province.

We started talking about pimples and black heads since He saw my face was really worst. He started recommending St Ives to me.

At first, I was really scared to try it since He was ...

• Gay and I might look like one and my skin might turn into bloody white just like him. Anyway I gave it a shot and I gave up on the two soaps then started using St Ives Apricot scrub.

At first its very painful and a little irritating. In contrast, It really feels good when I use it since it has granules that can actually help scrub the dirt of my face.

St Ives does not make my skin dry. After a week of using St Ives apricot scrub I have

noticed that the oil on the surface of my skin was reduced and my black heads are almost gone.

Until now I have been using this product and my skin are all pimple free and black heads are almost gone. I’m very lucky that my skin is still in its manly side though.

In return I really thank my cousin for recommending this product to me and I would also like to do the same for people who are very prone to pimples and black heads. This product is excellent and its clinically proven.

St Ives Apricot Scrub
    cyndi says :

Hi..may i ask that after you used this product,do your blackheads totally gone or still have?if stopped use it will blackheads come back again?and how long do you use this product to remove your blackheads?i have stubborn blackheads.so i would like to know whether it works to remove all the blackheads ?thanks )

itsmemadie01 says :

What we have to understand is black heads are excess sebaceous secretion the blocks hair follicle trapping bacteria and dead skin cells with it. Since Apricot scrub is good in keeping the skin clean it should be used in moderation since the granules can be a little rough and may cause skin irritation. So might be a good idea to use this twice a week at most and supplement this with a good toner since you have blackheads maybe the one that contains clindamycin to keep bacteria at bay and moisturizer preferably water based formulation if you have oily skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31804664720230/k2311a048/4.8.09