Nivea deodorant extra whitening
  • I am contented with this deodorant now and If in the near future Nivea will launch new product of deo I will definitely purchase it besides the price is cheaper and it was guaranteed a good product

• by lei

For many years I’ve been using deodorant. Frankly, I am athletic and even at home I do all the house hold chores.

I am a deodorant user because I don’t want to have body odor.

Though I don’t have one, our perspiration is salty and of course we are catching germs any where through air current.

And of course to prevent body odor we have to wash our

clothes thoroughly and regularly.

But all through this year, I am not satisfied with deodorant.

I want as new with a love and care also.

My old deodorant made my under arm light dark and it’s really irritating and not hygienic most especially I am a woman.

While shopping at the mall, I saw this new Nivea deodorant 6 months ago.

It’s a whitening deodorant and it has ...

• pore minimizer too which will make my under arm more smoother.

The extra whitening material of this Nivea is reducing skin darkening of the under arm, it says that they put a white bioctive complex that will enhance the under arm.

Aside from the whitening, it smells god.

It was made in a cream roll on and it has light fragrance on it, so when you get perspires

it smell good.

After 1 month my under arm was improve, I am using it regularly and I also encourage my sister to used it because we have the same brand of deodorant before.

I am contented with this deodorant now and If in the near future Nivea will launch new product of deo I will definitely purchase it besides the price is cheaper and it was guaranteed a good product.

Nivea deodorant extra whitening
    lulu says :

pls tel me where i can buy the nivea deodorant extra whitening night cream in USA or in Virginia asap pls thank you

lei replies :

Hi there lulu, I am residing here in the Philippines. But If you want to know where you can buy this product you can browse on the NIVEA website and find in anywhere in Virginia where is the Nivea brand product can be buy. Thank you and have a nice day.

kris303 says :

Amazon is a great place to buy it. But a great alternative, is to shop at your local Asian convenience store. Nivea develops most of their whitening line for the Asian market, so Asian stores usually carry them.

RS staff says :

Amazon carries it :

Bernadette says :

where i can buy the nivea deodorant extra whitening night cream here in philippines? watson,savemore,mercury was no display. we have ba the item here in the phil?

lei replies :

Hi there bernadette, I bought the nivea whitening deodorant not cream in watsons in SM supermalls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31804664680230/k2311a048/4.8.09