Olay Regenerist Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have used lots of Olay products in the past and liked them, so I decided to give their claims a try myself
  • So I'll consider that very reasonably priced
  • And I like the skin-firming qualities it offers with it's use of aminopeptides (whatever those are
  • I'd definitely recommend this product to my friends

• by asperchris

Ok, so we’ve all seen the latest TV ads touting this product - Olay Regenerist Night Cream. It claims to have beaten the competition into the ground on every level during independent testing. I have used lots of Olay products in the past and liked them, so I decided to give their claims a try myself.

Easily available at any local drugstore or even the grocery, I picked up a box for $19. Not bad for a night-cream.

I pay more for the Burt’s Bees Pomegranate Night Cream I usually use. So I’ll consider that very reasonably priced.

I liked the list of ingredients. It contains green tea and vitamin E to help build collagen while I sleep.

Cool. And I like the skin-firming qualities it offers with it’s use of aminopeptides (whatever those are!) It’s loaded with humectants, strong ones, which are guaranteed to plum up skin cells.

And it does all this while ...

• remaining pretty light and not at all greasy, which is something I really rely on in my night cream. It has a distinct Olay smell - and for those of you who have used Olay creams and lotions in the past, you know the defining smell I mean.

I personally like it very much. It might seem a little strong to some of you.

It’s not subtle, quite perfumy but pleasant nonetheless. I’ve been using it for several weeks.

I have somewhat sensitive skin and several night creams have caused slight burning sensations in the past, especially those with heavy perfumes. But this one didn’t do that, luckily.

If you get it in your eyes, it will sting a bit, though, so be careful when applying too close to those crows feet! My skin feels lovely and soft and dewy in the mornings, well hydrated and smooth. I like it.

I’d definitely recommend this product to my friends.

Olay Regenerist Night Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31704664601230/k2311a047/4.7.09