Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 45 Daytime Moisturizer
  • What I particularly like about it is that it contains Helioplex, a sunblock that blocks not only UVA but UVB as well, which definitely is not true for a lot of SPF daily moisturizers out there
  • Sun scares me, so I'm careful to put on a daily high spf moisturizer, and I really, really like and recommend this one

• by asperchris

I tried two new Neutrogena SPF moisturizers - this Healthy Defense SPF 45 one for every-day wear on my face, and also the Neutrogena dry-touch sheer spf 85, more for my body as a sunscreen. I love them both. I’ve long been a fan of Neutrogena products and these two are both standouts.

The Neutrogena Healthy Defense moisturizer w/ spf of

45 was very reasonably priced, to start with. At $13 I could totally afford that, and for me, it works just as well as some of those high-priced big name moisturizers I’ve spent mega-bucks on in the past.

You can find it at your local pharmacy/drugstore, or even grocery. What I particularly like about it is that it contains Helioplex, a sunblock that blocks not only UVA but UVB as well, which definitely is not true for a lot of SPF daily moisturizers out there.

I’m in my late 30’s and I’m all about sun-protection these days to preserve my wrinkle-free skin. Sun scares me, so I’m careful to put on a daily high spf moisturizer, and I really, really like ...

• Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 45 Daytime Moisturizer
      and recommend this one.

Not only does it offer UVB protection, but it lasts amazingly long. This stuff protects over twice as long as its competitors, if you can believe that.

And they threw in some cool vitamins C & E to further guard against those nasty free radicals that can really damage my skin. I ran it by

my dermatologist and even she recommends it.

It is very light (kind of runny), it’s non-greasy, and it absorbs very quickly into the skin. Doesn’t leave my skin all shiny, either, which I hate.

Has a light smell, nice, not strong. Some moisturizers smell horrible, but not this one.

Go buy some. And keep moisturizing with sun-screen, ladies!

sonal shirke says :

hi, I am from India. I am starting swimming in november,2010. Pls. note that the swimming pool would be an indoor pool i would be going for early morning classes i.e around 6.00 am. However even the best pool conditions in India are such that people generally do get a tan even if they go for early morning swim. I want to know whether Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 45 Daytime moisturizer can protect me from tanning due to swimming. If not, pls. recommend me a product which would. regards, sonal.

Galega says :

Yes, it should. Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 45 Daytime Moisturizer can be quite suitable for your kind of needs. It comes with powerful sunscreen protection - SPF 45 - and, it also has useful tanning features and moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31704664591230/k2311a047/4.7.09