STOMP dance troupe/show
  • It is one of the best shows I have ever seen
  • I saw it for the first time about 7 years ago but earlier this year it came through where I love and I had to go and take my boyfriend with me
  • It is unbelievable, amazing and so much fun

• by Lauren0924
      I absolutely adore STOMP! It is one of the best shows I have ever seen. I saw it for the first time about 7 years ago but earlier this year it came through where I love and I had to go and take my boyfriend with me.

For all of you who don’t know, there are no words or songs at STOMP.

It is

purely rhythm and percussion and dancing and performance.

It is unbelievable, amazing and so much fun! There are not that many performers, about 8-12.

They come out and take every day objects and make “songs” and dances and everything with them.

There is one scene where about 6 of them take matchbooks and make the coolest noise and song come from them! It’s hard ...

• to explain but they are phenomenal.

They strap on trashcans to their feet and stomp around or take brooms and sweep and make up a dance.

It’s amazing! The audience gets so into it and at one point in the show, they get the audience involved by seeing if we can follow along with clapping, stomping and snapping.

It’s so cool! Even though the

actors don’t speak, they are still hilarious and you can see all of their personality.

STOMP has gotten amazing reviews and I don’t know anyone who didn’t have a ball when they went to see it! It’s amazing what they can do with newspaper or a chair or trashcan lids or matchbooks.

So unbelievable! You’ll have an awesome time if you go and see this show!

sharbie says :

what is the style and content in their work

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59280666450330/k2311a0628/6.28.06