Flo on the go for Windows XP and Vista  » Games  »
  • A few months ago I came across a game for Diner Dash for the PC, and because it was newish I wanted to try it and see what I thought of it
  • And now I have found another very similar game in the series which I think is even better
  • I was happy with it the way that it already is anyway
  • This is available for £7.00 which I don't think is all that bad considering how popular the game has the potential to be
  • It continues all the fun, and I can say that no one will be disappointed

• by internetwhizzkid

A few months ago I came across a game for Diner Dash for the PC, and because it was newish I wanted to try it and see what I thought of it. For some strange reason I was immediately addicted to it. I spent hours and hours on it. And now I have found another very similar game in the series which I think is even better.

Just like Diner Dash, Flo on the go is again one of the most addictive games that I have played on the PC Before I downloaded Flo on the go I wanted to see if they had a free version for me to try first. And yes they do to an extent, you can download an unlimited free version to play, but you can only access and play the game for 60 minutes. But anyway I still went and downloaded it from bigfishgames.com and installed it Now there is a full paid version available as

well, but for those who want to try it first can easily get the free version and try it And then if you like it buy it!

The whole concept of the game basically is that you are a worker in a in a cafe called Flo and you have to serve customers, taking orders, cleaning their plates away, and take pictures of them should they request it. The quicker that it is done the more money/tips that you get, and then that boosts your scores for future levels. And then as the levels progress you get more and more people coming in with more orders, and demands. You just have to work your way through it under the pressure, hence having the word Dash in the game title. You will find that it is almost identical to the likes of Diner Dash, it’s just a different environment and the controls remain exactly the same. All that you need to ...

• do is move your mouse and click on the tables, then to the chef’s table, and then back to the customer etc. I wouldn’t mind seeing this games on the likes of iPhone and iPod Touch though. Playing the game is fool proof so I would not see why anyone would have any issues playing the game. Once you start you will be on a role and would just to play the game forever more.

There are some major changes which have changed from the same game in the series. This is that Flo is on a cruise and all the game is orientated about serving tourists and others on this cruise. You can also dress up Flo with her own wardrobe and select the most appropriate clothing for the occasion. Other than that the game works and runs in the exactly same way as if she was back at home.

The game does lack advanced features like multiplayers. But I would

say that you wouldn’t really use it anyway, it is traditionally a one person game. I was happy with it the way that it already is anyway. I am going to play the rest of my free trial first and then there is a 99% chance that I will purchase the full version. This is available for £7.00 which I don’t think is all that bad considering how popular the game has the potential to be. Sadly the game does not seem to be all that known and I am sure that there are many thousands of people wanting the game, but they don’t know if it exists or not. If you like the PC Diner Dash and indeed this other game in the series. It continues all the fun, and I can say that no one will be disappointed. Sure you may get a little stressed, but the game is so addictive that you want to carry on until it’s completed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28704664401230/k2311a047/4.7.09