Subway Fitzgerald, GA  » Restaurants  »
172 Ocilla Hwy.; Fitzgerald, GA 31750
  • I like that they are prepared fresh every time I visit
  • Perhaps the best thing about this Subway is that they always have there ingredients in stock
  • All in all I would recommend this restaurant to anyone

• by Rachelle

The Subway in Fitzgerald, GA is a nice restaurant to either dine in and eat or for take out. I love Subway’s deli sandwiches. I like that they are prepared fresh every time I visit.

One of the great things about this particular Subway is its location. It is located in the middle of town and it’s hard to miss.

Another great thing about this Subway is that the workers always prepare your food with gloves on.

Their hair is always pulled back as well, and I have never found hair in my food.

I also like the fact that the workers are for the most part very friendly. Perhaps the best thing about this Subway is that they always have there ingredients in stock.

I have been to other Subway restaurants and wanted a particular item on my food and they have not had it, yet this Subway always has the most hard ...

• to find ingredients in stock. Another great thing about this restaurant is that the service is fast.

I have ordered my food and paid for it all within 4 minutes before. While there are many things that I like about this particular Subway there are a few things that I did not like.

For instance, I like that the tables are not close together and the restaurant is spacious. Yet, I do not like that the restaurant

is so small.

There are probably only ten or so tables and this can get very crowded on a busy day, as most people prefer to sit and eat at the restaurant. I also did not like that the restroom is so small.

It is very clean, yet it is to small. All in all I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

I would just mention that this Subway restaurant is particularly small compared to other Subway restaurants.

Jennifer Turner says :

There will be 400-500 CME`s visiting Fitzgerald July 12-16. They will be staying in our hotels, eating in our eating places and buying from our stores. We the members of Holsey Chapel CME church will have an opening program on Monday night the 12th of July to welcome these people. After the program, we will be giving a reception in the church social hall. We would like for you to assist us in feeding the people at this reception. If you can, plaese let me know what we can expect form you and I will relay the information to our pastor. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. If you need more information, pleasce contact me at Jennifer Turner jjturner mchsi.com 124 Taylor Circle Fitzgerald Ga 31750 229-423-5168

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7704664371230/k2311a047/4.7.09