Hotel Panghegar, Bandung  » Hotels  »
Jalan Merdeka 2 Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
  • We booked the hotel for three days and we enjoyed our holiday time there

• by MomLouiTan

This hotel in the list of hotel that I ever stayed during my holiday time. I stayed quite long in this hotel if I compare with other hotel in Bandung city. We booked the hotel for three days and we enjoyed our holiday time there.

We booked an executive room, so the room was quite big enough for a family. There was a very big bed and in the

room there were few chairs and sofa as well. For e, it looks more like an bungalow than a hotel room. The bath room was some what big too. And it was well maintained as well. Although the room was some kind of old Dutch building, but they renovated the bath room. So it still fine for us.

There is a swimming pool in front of those big ...

• executive room, and the swimming room is also located next to the restaurant area. In the night, we could have barbecue dinner next to the swimming pool. Very nice! Only pity that the sea food barbecue that they offered last time was not really fresh fish. I could see some fish was not fresh any more to cook. But there was also some nice dishes.

So it could

cover the disappointing feeling.

The room rate was included the break fast. And since it was buffet breakfast, we could eat our breakfast as much as we can. I think my small daughter also love it. Because she could get more nice food all the time during the breakfast time. Breakfast was starting at 7 in the morning until 10 o’clock. We had plenty of time to eat our breakfast.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2704664341230/k2311a047/4.7.09