Promix Proffesional Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • But I bought it in Asia when I lived there
  • I paid around 100 USD to buy this Promix Professional Mixer few years ago
  • I know that it was a bit expensive for a mixer

• by MomLouiTan

Have you every heard of this Promix Proffesioal Mixer Product? It’s not a kind of mixer that we normally use when we want to make or bake a cake. But this is a very high-tech mixer. Actually it should say that it’s a professional blender. Because most of the time I use this product to blend few ingredients into one. Or example, if I want to cook Asian food, I normally put all the herbs inside this mixer or

blender, then blend it together. After that, I will add this herbs inside the food while cooking. Ginger, pepper, salt, and others will mixed and blended into one and it will make it more easy to cook and give the real taste of the herbs into the food itself.

I checked in the package, it said that this Promix Professional Mixer is made in Spain, Europe. But I bought it in Asia when I lived there. I paid around 100 ...

• USD to buy this Promix Professional Mixer few years ago.And since it was with one or two years guaranty, I don’t mind at all to pay that price. I know that it was a bit expensive for a mixer. But I can use it for other thing as well.

For example, when my kids were still small baby, I used to make my own baby food with this Promix product. Put the food together inside, and add a little cheese

to give salty taste, mix and blend the food. Only few minutes, I could make my own healthy baby food.

I am very happy with this product. And definitely will use it for long time. I have no problem at all until now. I’ve been using it for more than four years already.

It’s easy to clean as well. It does not need to go to dish washer machine, just do manual dishes. It will be clean and ready to use again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53704664331230/k2311a047/4.7.09