MacGyver: Walking Dead  » TV  »
2.0
  • Walking Dead is definitely not a favorite of mine
  • The problem is that outcasts from Haiti are settling in, selling drugs and demanding protection money

• by Orrymain

MacGyver: Walking Dead is definitely not a favorite of mine. In fact, I really don’t like much about it at all. In this show from season seven, a section of the neighborhood where Mac lives is called Little Haiti. The problem is that outcasts from Haiti are settling in, selling drugs and demanding protection money. Naturally, Mac gets involved. There’s

plenty of voodoo and action, but it just doesn’t work for me.

Probably the most entertaining segment is the one where MacGyver gets poisoned. There’s something about watching Richard Dean Anderson act all sickly, tossing and turning from the poison. Then he makes his miraculous escape and, still barely alive, he manages to knock out the two, big bad guys who are transporting ...

• his coffin (yes, he was inside it) and then drive to safety. Anderson has a knack for doing the staggering bit, even when he’s hitting someone.

Honestly, I’m trying to think of something good to say about this show. It’s not that it’s a bad show, it’s just that I’ve never liked it, not even the first time I saw it when it

first aired. Something about it bothers me. Maybe it’s the whole voodoo thing, but whatever it is, it’s not a show I care about or watch often.

I will say that guest star Antonio Fargas did a decent job. He’s a decent actor that could bring life to most any character he took on.

Barely into MacGyver: Walking Dead, I’m ready for the next show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10704664291230/k2311a047/4.7.09