Pillsbury Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
  • Anyone who has ever read one of my food reviews knows that I love ease, convenience, and quickness in just about everything
  • The simpler an item is to prepare, the more I like it

• by Orrymain

Anyone who has ever read one of my food reviews knows that I love ease, convenience, and quickness in just about everything. The simpler an item is to prepare, the more I like it. It’s not a surprise then when I say that

I really like Pillsbury Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits.

Pillsbury has taken their product and made it better than ever. There’s no need to peel off wrappers, crack open tubes, and divvy up the dough. That’s all been done already with Pillsbury Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits.

Of great importance, this product comes in a resealable package, ensuring that the biscuits will stay fresh. It’s one of those press and seal packages, so it’s quite simple and does its job well.

The buttermilk biscuits are loose inside the package. A regular package contains about ...

• Pillsbury Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
      12 of these. Larger family packs are sometimes available at places like Sam’s Club.

All a cook needs to do is take out the number of biscuits desired and then bake in the oven, or in a toaster oven. It’s not as quick as

the tube ones, however. It’s actually about double the time in the oven. The result, though, is a tasty biscuit that is perfect for breakfast or dinner. For the calorie counters, a single biscuit is about 190 calories.

I like Pillsbury Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits quite a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27704664281230/k2311a047/4.7.09