Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Some may find it to be overly gentle, due to it's non-lather and almost water like feel, but I love it
  • I like to use it with my exfoliating facial brush, I just apply one pump of the cleanser to my whole face, and then use the brush in circular motions, and finish by rinsing

• by miszANH

Unlike many cleansers that claim to be gentle, this one ACTUALLY is. Some may find it to be overly gentle, due to it’s non-lather and almost water like feel, but I love it.

My skin never feels tight after cleansing with this, and it really is what I look for in a cleanser.

My daily skincare regimen consists

of cleansing, applying benzoyl peroxide, and moisturizing.

I do this twice daily, and the BP can really be drying, so I definately don’t want a cleanser that is going to dry my skin out prior to applying BP.

I have no complaints about it, it actually is a much more affordable version of Dermalogica’s Ultracalming Cleanser, minus a ...

• few ingredients.

I like to use it with my exfoliating facial brush, I just apply one pump of the cleanser to my whole face, and then use the brush in circular motions, and finish by rinsing.

The size of it is a plus, it lasts forever and it also has a convienent pump.

I actually add some 100%

jojoba oil, and a few drops of tea tree oil to my bottle of cleanser, then shake it up to mix it all together.

Works great =) Sometimes I’ll add a few drops of essential oils depending on my skins needs at the time.

It’s a great basic cleanser and I’ll continue to use it for years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31604664180630/k2311a046/4.6.09