Manual of Nursing Practice (Sixth Edition) by Lippincott  » Books  »
  • I learned a lot from here from Pediatric, maternal and even to psychiatric nursing
  • Even some edition of books will arise, this book is good and I think there's a bit difference in new edition now but that's maybe the colored printed picture and lesser pages which is easy to hold and bring where ever you are

• by lei

I had this book of Medical and Surgical for 5 years. I am using in since I was in College, now that I’m already graduated a year ago I still kept and read this book as my references. This book is the Sixth Edition of Lippincott.

It has 1,526 pages and it has pictures on it but it’s only black and white compared to the latest edition which is colored now. I am using this book

on my research, projects and even assignments from School.

And since I’m working now I still used it when I need to review some disease and cases in hospitals. The quality of the book is good so I can preserved it long.

I learned a lot from here from Pediatric, maternal and even to psychiatric nursing. It has complete details of diseases and it was precise and clearly explain.

The pictures with details is only few ...

• but you can still understand the context even without the picture. Every diseases is well defined, with nursing management and interventions.

In this book, it includes the pharmacology too which can be used prior to the disease. This book is greatly help on those studying nursing.

Everything is in here including the pathophysiology of the disease. This book was only given to me by my relative from states who is working also there as a nurse.

I

already checked the price of this in the book store here in the Philippines and it’s quite expensive, that’s why I am taking cared of it because I can use it for future references also. Even some edition of books will arise, this book is good and I think there’s a bit difference in new edition now but that’s maybe the colored printed picture and lesser pages which is easy to hold and bring where ever you are.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17604664000530/k2311a046/4.6.09