Moleskine Notebook  » Other  »
  • I bought my first moleskine notebook last year and I love it
  • I think that statement alone got me interested in owning one
  • When I got my notebook, I immediately noticed how the pages were tightly bound together
  • I like that it has a garter attached on the back cover to tightly shut the notebook when it is not used
  • I was further impressed when I read the leaflet inserted

• by sikat

I bought my first moleskine notebook last year and I love it. Moleskine notebook is said to be the notebook used by famous artists and writers for years. Think Picasso and Hemingway. I think that statement alone got me interested in owning one. I wanted my own notebook. Who knows one day my written prose might get published even long after I am gone. Its acid-free paper guarantees that

it will last a long time.

When I got my notebook, I immediately noticed how the pages were tightly bound together. I like that it has a garter attached on the back cover to tightly shut the notebook when it is not used. This elastic band is strong enough that I am confident the pages will not fray. There is an inner pocket in the back cover where I can ...

• insert essential notes. What I usually do is insert my souvenirs like concert tickets and movie stubs for scrapbooking purposes. Once I start writing, I tape the stubs on the page and write about my experience.

I am amazed by how thin the pages were and yet it is durable. I have not ripped a page in this notebook. I was further impressed when I read the leaflet inserted. It

stated that every moleskine notebook is handmade. Therefore, if ever I find a defect on this notebook, all I have to do is email the company. There is a unique quality control number for every notebook. This shows how the company cared about the quality of its products.

I like the feeling that every time I use my moleskine I feel special. I own something that those famous artists owned, too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12604663950530/k2311a046/4.6.09