Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo  » Health  »
  • It is embarrassing to admit that I have dandruff but I just cannot hide it when those white flakes are visible on my jet black hair
  • Imagine my frustration that after enjoying my favorite shampoo and conditioner I still seem to end up with dandruff
  • As much as I am happy with my soft shiny hair, the dandruff is such as killjoy

• by sikat

It is embarrassing to admit that I have dandruff but I just cannot hide it when those white flakes are visible on my jet black hair. Imagine my frustration that after enjoying my favorite shampoo and conditioner I still seem to end up with dandruff. As much as I am happy with my soft shiny hair,

the dandruff is such as killjoy.

It is good to know that I can always rely on Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo to get rid of my dandruff. As stated in the packaging, I should use the product twice a week until the dandruff is eliminated. In my case, the dandruff is gone after two weeks. After that, I only have to use Nizoral one a week for maintenance. This part prevents the recurrence of the dandruff. This is also the part I always omit therefore resulting to this predicament of mine.

I usually buy the sachet because it is cheaper. It is more practical to buy the bottle especially when dandruff recurs. The shampoo has ...

• Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo
      a runny consistency. Whenever I use it, I am always careful when I pour the contents on my palm. It is such a waste of the shampoo if it drips on my bathroom floor since this product is not sold cheap. When I apply it, I make sure that I lather the area where there is
      a concentration of dandruff. I leave the shampoo on my hair for five minutes as instructed. Although the smell is not overpowering, one must be careful with the shampoo reaching the eyes. It can sting.

If you are in search of a reliable dandruff treatment, try Nizoral. This might work for you in the some way it has worked for me.

Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34604663940530/k2311a046/4.6.09