Sega Dreamcast  » Games  »
  • I like that the graphics are phenomenal and breath-taking
  • After awhile I finally got used to them, but I prefer smaller game controllers
  • Overall, I have really enjoyed my Sega Dreamcast and would highly recommend it to any gaming fanatic

• by Rachelle

The Sega Dreamcast is a game console ahead of its time. I like that the graphics are phenomenal and breath-taking. I also like that this system offers many games to choose from.

Most game console systems today only offer a few games per console. I also like that the Sega Dreamcast is easy to

set up.

I personally set up my Dreamcast in only a few minutes time. Another thing that I like about the Sega Dreamcast is that its console and games are affordable for the average American consumer.

I also like that the games are in CD-Rom form. This makes storing and playing the games an ...

• easy task to accomplish.

The Sega Dreamcast comes with a memory card and a game controller. While there are many things that I like about the Sega Dreamcast there are a few things that I disliked about this game console system.

I do not like the game controllers. They are quite big and hard

to handle.

After awhile I finally got used to them, but I prefer smaller game controllers. I also do not like the memory card.

I wished that it was made inside the game console system, but it is not. Overall, I have really enjoyed my Sega Dreamcast and would highly recommend it to any gaming fanatic.

Sega Dreamcast

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28604663830530/k2311a046/4.6.09