Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this as well as any night cream I have tried, and now that my jar is empty I plan on buying this product again
  • Upon applying the cream, I notice an immediate smoothness on my skin that is not there when I am not using this cream
  • I do also feel that I have noticed a tightening effect when using this cream

• by coloradochik

I have been using Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream for about three months. I like this as well as any night cream I have tried, and now that my jar is empty I plan on buying this product again.

I have tried many anti-aging products over the past 10 years. I am over forty and live in a dry climate, so I take my skin care

pretty seriously. I have tried some expensive skin care creams, some of them very good products. But, in light of the current economy, I am trying some drug store products to save money.

I really like the texture this Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream brings to my skin. Upon applying the cream, I notice an immediate smoothness on my skin that is ...

• not there when I am not using this cream. I do also feel that I have noticed a tightening effect when using this cream. I will also say it is one of the most hydrating night creams I have used, without being greasy. It feels rich, but soaks into my skin quickly and does not leave an oily residue. Some of the richer
        creams cause me to break out, but this cream has not caused any breakouts since I began to use it.

I cannot really say that I have noticed a lifting effect. But, I am so pleased with the hydrating effect of this cream that I plan to continue to use it regularly. I have also used it as a day cream and it performs well under my makeup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31604663820530/k2311a046/4.6.09