Protein & Weight Gainer: N-Large 2  » Health  »
  • Overall, after many products I have tried, N-Large is without a doubt one of the best available in terms of both weight gainers and in terms of protein powders
  • Many bodybuilding professionals, websites and even advocates will recommend this above many other products on the Internet and on the market

• by Wayne W

Protein Powder is a great addition to the diet and nutrition of every body builder and muscle-gain enthusiast. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast, bodybuilder or not, protein powder has many uses from giving your body the protein it needs if for example you have a low protein diet such as certain vegan diets, or even if you feel underweight due to illness or past illnesses. Protein powder is a great way to pack on those extra pounds in muscle and strength.

I have used protein powder for many years, and the first protein powder I used just did not cut it. It was known as Muscle Milk, and packed on more fat that muscle. The second product I tried was Whey 100% gold standard, and that was

a quality product in its own right. As of right now however, I am on a product called N-Large weight gainer.

N-Large has a massive effect on your diet, stature and physical capabilities in such a short amount of time, it is unbelievable. I was recommended the product by users of a bodybuilding website. It is made from whey derivatives and contains zero carbohydrates and zero bad fat contents. It is literally the most protein packed protein shake and weight gainer on the market today.

In 2 months, I have packed on almost a stone while training 4 times a week and performing cardio on my 3 days off from weight training. I take 1 scoop of N-Large before my workout such as at breakfast time, and 1 scoop of N-Large ...

• after my workout, at least half hour afterwards, plenty before I sleep and plenty after I have given my body chance to cool down from the intense workout.

Overall, after many products I have tried, N-Large is without a doubt one of the best available in terms of both weight gainers and in terms of protein powders. Many bodybuilding professionals, websites and even advocates will recommend this above many other products on the Internet and on the market. Do not settle for anything less than good quality protein at a good price, and N-Large is exactly that.

One great thing about N-Large is that it gives 52 grams of protein per serving. According to the label, 4 scoops is equal to a serving. This is the most any protein shake will

give you. Of course, I personally use only one scoop, twice daily, and I have still seen results. If you want to save your product for even longer and save a bit of money, simply reserve your stock of N-Large and lower your servings. Always serve with at least a pint of semi-skimmed milk and stir or shake for the best results, and you seriously can not go wrong.

I personally stand by N-Large as being one of the best protein shakes and weight gainers available on the market today. Just as it was recommended to me, I am recommending it to other people. Whether you want to put on weight or bulk on those extra few pounds of solid muscle, train hard and take N-Large and you will meet your goals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34604663670530/k2311a046/4.6.09