Gymboree Children’s Clothing  » Clothes  »
  • Last fall I bought some jeans that after one wash the embroidered embellishment tore but that is a rarity
  • Overall I think Gymboree makes a good brand of children's clothing
  • I would never purchase anything full price because it is just too expensive but it is great when you can get things on sale and then resell it for some of the cost after your children wear it

• by gordy93

I have been purchasing Gymboree clothing for my children for 4 years. I started when my first daughter was just a year old. The main reason I started was because I knew I could resell the clothing for a good price after she wore it. I also knew I was able to get a good price on the clothes by shopping during their many sales.

The clothes Gymboree makes are made to mix and match and come

out in collections every 4-6 weeks. I really enjoy putting together outfits for my children because of the matching. They also make the different sizes coordinate so that my 5 year old and 10 month old girls can be wearing something from the same collection in a coordinating style for pictures or just every day outings to look cute.

The sizing of the clothes for the most part seems to be consistent. I can buy an outfit ...

• from the online shop and expect it to fit my children.

The quality of Gymboree clothing has gone down in the passed several years. If you purchase an older Gymboree item from 2004 or back you will definately be able to tell the difference in quality just by feeling the thickness of the fabric used versus the fabric used now. Overall though I haven’t had many difficulties with the clothing. Last fall I bought some

jeans that after one wash the embroidered embellishment tore but that is a rarity. The clothes wash well and I can get stains out of the clothing fairly easily.

Overall I think Gymboree makes a good brand of children’s clothing. I would never purchase anything full price because it is just too expensive but it is great when you can get things on sale and then resell it for some of the cost after your children wear it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55604663650530/k2311a046/4.6.09