MacGyver: The Legend of the Holy Rose Part 2  » TV  »
  • MacGyver's friend, who is a bit annoying, to be honest, is Zoe Ryan, played by Lise Cutter (I believe I mistakenly called her Lisa in my Part 1 review)
  • There's potential here for a happy marriage of science and lore, and it's interesting to see how it comes together
  • I found myself wrapped up in the story as Mac and Zoe figured out the puzzle of the legend
  • I like the second part of this story much better than the first

• by Orrymain

The action continues from the fifth-season opener of MacGyver with The Legend of the Holy Rose Part 2. MacGyver is helping an old friend from his neighborhood search for Diana’s Temple, or the Holy Grail. The two are being chased by the evil Erich Von Leer, played aptly by Christopher Neame.

MacGyver’s friend, who is a bit annoying, to be honest,

is Zoe Ryan, played by Lise Cutter (I believe I mistakenly called her Lisa in my Part 1 review). She’s managed to get Mac to help her with her quest, which she dreams to doing for the good of mankind.

The first part of the show is focused more on Mac rescuing Zoe from Von Leer. There’s a lot of action ...

• in their escape. Then they travel by plane from England to France to continue their quest. The last half of the show is sort of magical and it really demands your attention. There’s potential here for a happy marriage of science and lore, and it’s interesting to see how it comes together.

MacGyver: The Legend of the Holy Rose Part

2 does a pretty good job here. I found myself wrapped up in the story as Mac and Zoe figured out the puzzle of the legend. It opens up possibilities within us.

I like the second part of this story much better than the first. It’s the heart of the story, and that is what makes it worthwhile for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10604663580230/k2311a046/4.6.09