Nabisco Oreo Cookies
  • I'm really surprised that they have never improved upon this problem
  • Overall, though, these snacks are one of the best

• by Orrymain

Nabisco Oreo Cookies are a tradition. They are awesome cookies for child and adult alike, but when you’re young, these treats are tops. These chocolate sandwich cookies filled with a creamy icing center are pure temptation. Okay, I’m an adult, and I still eat them as if I were a kid. It’s just fun to twist open the cookies, lick the yummy center, and then eat

the chocolate grahams.

Three Nabisco Oreo Cookies are about 160 calories, but to be honest, when I’m eating Oreos, I don’t care about calories. These snacks are a rite of passage. As they advertise, they are milk’s favorite cookie, though I really don’t drink regular milk. Still, it is a ritual to enjoy these cookies.

I’ve always loved Nabisco Oreo Cookies. The chocolate sandwich circles are very good.

• They’re never too hard or too soft. The creamy center is always delightful. It’s a rich texture that tastes great. Eat them straight, and it’s a winning combination. Twist apart the sandwich ends and eat by the kid method, and it’s still a winner.

The worst thing about these cookies is that the packaging is horrible. They’ve never, in all the years I’ve purchased these,

come up with a decent wrap that will keep these snacks fresh. It’s always been very difficult to open the package, and because of how the cookies are placed inside, it’s not easy to close the plastic wrap around it. I’m really surprised that they have never improved upon this problem. It has resulted in some Oreos becoming stale prematurely.

Overall, though, these snacks are one of the best!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604663530230/k2311a046/4.6.09