Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • In my opinion, Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies live up to their hype
  • As the story goes, in 1975, Wally Amos perfected a family recipe for cookies and began to manufacture a home-tasting type of cookie that used only the best ingredients
  • I love the bite size Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies that are so easy to eat and just the right size for a quick pick-me-up
  • Wally Amos' cookies definitely do his family recipe justice

• by Orrymain

I’d heard about Famous Amos cookies off and on as a teenager, but I was an adult before I’d had any. That was when some individual packages were offered in a company snack box. I couldn’t resist and had to

try them. After that, I regularly purchased Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies.

In my opinion, Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies live up to their hype. As the story goes, in 1975, Wally Amos perfected a family recipe for cookies and began to manufacture a home-tasting type of cookie that used only the best ingredients. These cookies are made with Ambrosia semi-sweet chocolate chips and they do taste very good.

Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies are very munchable and satisfying. They are rich ...

• Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
      and really make you feel like you’ve had a treat. I do prefer a softer cookie as a rule, but I have to make an allowance here because these are just so good anyway.

I love the bite size Famous Amos Chocolate

Chip Cookies that are so easy to eat and just the right size for a quick pick-me-up. Four of the small cookies are about 150 calories, which isn’t bad, all things considered.

Wally Amos’ cookies definitely do his family recipe justice. I love them!

Lisa says :

re : In my opinion, Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies live up to their hype
The best cookies in the world

Nikola Mateev says :

These have been my most favorite cookie since I was a kid. They are always so crunchy, full of chocolate chips and nuts and not sickly sweet like a lot of cookies these days.

Andy says :

re : In my opinion, Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies live up to their hype
I must agree with this. These cookies are very well made and are extremely delicious They are the perfect snack for any situation Couldn’t eat breakfast and you’re rushing out the door? Grab a pack of Amos and they will hold you over till lunch You are at school and you’re just craving a mouthwatering chocolate chip cookie, these will do the trick Personally, I love these cookies

Sedinam says :

First time I saw the Famous Amos Chocolate Chips on the shelves of a super market I thought it was just a random, tasteless chip, but after I took a bite, wow wow I love its crunchiness and the richness of its taste is out of the world, I’ll recommend to everyone. Why not munch on the Famous Amos cookies when you’re bored? .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604663240130/k2311a046/4.6.09