Pringles Original Potato Crisps  » Food  »
  • I like Pringles Original Potato Crisps, but they aren't my favorite
  • Quite honestly, I want my chips to be salty, and chips that are prepared as these are may be healthier, but in the process they lack that salty taste that I love
  • What I don't like, though, is that they are crispier now, and I do prefer something that is lighter and easier to break

• by Orrymain

Pringles Original Potato Crisps have been on the scene since the late 60’s and early 70’s. They were the first of its kind in many ways. For one thing, Pringles doesn’t come in a bag. Rather, Pringles are sold in tall cylinders that are bold red in color. The chips are stacked, one on the other. With a plastic cap, Pringles Original Potato

Crisps have always been able to retain their freshness longer than bagged chips that come in the harder-to-secure bags.

I like Pringles Original Potato Crisps, but they aren’t my favorite. Quite honestly, I want my chips to be salty, and chips that are prepared as these are may be healthier, but in the process they lack that salty taste that I love. of course, technically these aren’t ...

• potato chips, and it’s rare to even see the phrase ‘potato chips’ on a can, though you can occasionally find one that way. According to the company, the item actually contains just forty-two percent potato product.

Still, I like to purchase Pringles Original Potato Crisps from time to time. They are unique in taste. What I don’t like, though, is that they are crispier now, and

I do prefer something that is lighter and easier to break. Some of these are pretty firm these days.

Pringles is continuing to expand their line. They now have the Super Stack which is a can with at least 100 crisps in it. That would last me quite a while.

Pringles Original Potato Crisps are a good product, but it’s not one I want to enjoy all that often.

arda senbaklavaci says :

Pringles is the best chips product in the world.They are so tastefull.But people who love non flavor chips,Pringles Original Patato Crisps is the best chips. love it. recommend to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604663170130/k2311a046/4.6.09