Nathan Dinner Beef Franks
  • These are definitely big franks, being one-quarter pound each

• by Orrymain

For the first time ever, I recently tried Nathan Dinner Beef Franks. I’ve seen them for years, but this was the first time I’d purchased them. These are definitely big franks, being one-quarter pound each. There’s only four in the regular package as a result, and they are a premium hot dog that is higher priced than standard packages of beef

franks.

I wasn’t sure if I’d like Nathan Dinner Beef Franks or not, but they were pretty good. It was a little weird, though, for a couple of reasons. First, I tend to cook my hot dogs on my George Foreman Grill, but it’s not really big enough for a Nathan dog. I had to grill it horizontally and make sure it ...

• cooked extra long due to the thickness of the product and the positioning on the grill. Then there’s the numbers game. I’m used to eating two hot dogs for a meal and sometimes three if I’m starving. No way with these beef franks. One is definitely all that is necessary.

The taste of the Nathan Dinner Beef Franks was very acceptable.

I liked them way more than expected. These franks shrivel up a bit and it looks a bit weird to see such a huge hot dog, but it passes the test pretty well. Maybe it could use a tad more flavor to it, but that’s harping on something just to make a negative.

Nathan Dinner Beef Franks are something I’d definitely purchase again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604663070130/k2311a046/4.6.09