Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures  » Food  »
  • However, with the smaller size, the miniatures, I'm never disappointed
  • It reacts better to the freezing action, which is why I prefer it over the standard peanut butter cups

• by Orrymain

While I’ve also done a review on the regular Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, I really wanted to do one on this product as well because as odd as it seems, there’s a bit of a difference between the regular product and this bag of miniatures.

When I was growing up, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures came in a gold box that had two layers of these milk chocolate and peanut butter treats. What we

used to do was immediately place this box in the freezer of the refrigerator, and we wouldn’t touch them until they’d been in there a very long time. The reason is that there is absolutely nothing like a cold peanut butter cup. I’m not sure if they have the boxes anymore; most of the time what I see are the bags.

Regardless, an extremely chilled Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniature is a heavenly ...

• delight. It has a taste of joy that brings out a moan of deliciousness that is rare in the candy world. It’s awesome, and for some reason, the size of the miniature cups seems to do this better than the bigger ones.

I often purchase the standard size Reese’s, but when those go in the freezes, they only seem to have a part of the effect that is so wonderful about the freezing

process. Somehow, that magic is diluted. However, with the smaller size, the miniatures, I’m never disappointed. I’d much rather have the miniatures than the standards for this reason, though I do indeed love the regular size, too.

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures have that little extra that makes this a wonderful candy treat. It reacts better to the freezing action, which is why I prefer it over the standard peanut butter cups.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604662930130/k2311a046/4.6.09