Life Savers Pep-O-Mint Mints  » Food  »
  • As years passed, the Life Savers company began to expand their offerings, and now they have a package of just my favorite peppermints which they call Life Savers Pep-O-Mint Mints
  • Life Savers Pep-O-Mint Mints taste great and they pop in your mouth with a cool sensation that is just awesome and wonderfully indulgent

• by Orrymain

I grew up on Life Savers, and I had two favorites — butterscotch and peppermint. I loved both flavors tremendously. As years passed, the Life Savers company began to expand their offerings, and now they have a package of just my favorite peppermints which they call Life Savers Pep-O-Mint Mints.

These

Life Savers Pep-O-Mint Mints are so cooling and refreshing to the throat. They make me feel good and they wake up my mouth. It’s great for after any meal or just anytime, period. I just love them.

I remember as a kid I used to get a bunch of these ...

• peppermint Life Savers together and enjoy them as I goofed off, singing, in my bedroom. It was a silly little ritual, but there was nothing like enjoying a peppermint and then croaking out a tune.

Life Savers Pep-O-Mint Mints are individually wrapped when purchased in their solo package. A serving size

of four mints equals sixty calories, and there are approximately 44 mints in each package. This product is made in Canada.

Life Savers Pep-O-Mint Mints taste great and they pop in your mouth with a cool sensation that is just awesome and wonderfully indulgent. They are enjoyable and make for great treats.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604662920130/k2311a046/4.6.09