Family Circle  » Media  »
  • I found myself looking at the issues and reading more of it than I do some other media in the same category
  • For example, the most recent issue is the March 2009 publication
  • One of the pages I always find interesting is their 'My Hometown' page where readers write in with memories or feelings about their hometown and what makes it unique

• by Orrymain

Family Circle is a publication that I’ve come to appreciate more over the years. I found myself looking at the issues and reading more of it than I do some other media in the same category. For example, the most recent issue is the March 2009 publication. I intended to just skip on through it quickly, but I found too many things that captured

my attention and prompted me to spend more time reading.

One of the pages I always find interesting is their ‘My Hometown’ page where readers write in with memories or feelings about their hometown and what makes it unique. It’s a great way to learn about other parts of the USA. The March issue covered Pinedale, Wyoming. The only thing that would make these pages ...

• a bit more appealing is if the one page was a two-page story and some photographs of note could be included instead of the very small pictures that are on the page.

Along with articles that focus on everyday living, there are all kinds of helpful stories, too. The March issue include what they called a ‘Weather Report’ which was a planning for emergencies story. What

I liked about it is that it was concise and it included a half page on pets that included what to put in a grab and go bag for our animals should an emergency happen. This was a very helpful section.

Family Circle includes lots of recipes, of course, and there are usually some coupons that many will be able to use. It’s a very worthwhile publication.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 39604662860130/k2311a046/4.6.09