Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Candies  » Food  »
1.0
  • Unfortunately, I've never liked these, not even a little bit

• by Orrymain

As I mentioned in another review, the Reese’s company (part of Hershey) had such success with their yummy peanut butter cups that they’ve begun to spread their wings quite a bit. One of the first variations of their famous candy treat that they came up with is Reese’s Pieces

Peanut Butter Candies.

I remember when these treats came out. They sounded great and I was looking forward to getting them and adding the product to my list of candy favorites. Unfortunately, I’ve never liked these, not even a little bit. They do nothing to make me smile.

Reese’s ...

• Pieces Peanut Butter Candies are small bits of peanut butter candy in a crunchy shell. A serving size is considered to be fifty pieces that total roughly two-hundred calories.

Somehow, though, the deliciousness of a peanut butter cup doesn’t translate into a Reese’s piece. I was utterly disappointed.

It didn’t even taste like a bad M&M. It just turned me off big time.

I’ve tried Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Candies several times over the years, wondering if my taste buds would change, but they never have, so this is just one kind of candy treat that I’ll be continuing to ignore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604662830130/k2311a046/4.6.09