Milky Way Candy Bar  » Food  »
  • Caramel is a little hard on my teeth, which is the only downfall, but that's my problem, and not theirs

• by Orrymain

I’ve always strongly associated Snickers with Milky Way candy bars. Aside from being from the Mars company, the only reason I can think of for doing so is that my mom loved both. I’m more of a Snickers person, but a good Milky Way Candy Bar is a pleasure to snack on, too.

Milky Way Candy Bars are made with milk chocolate,

which means it’s going to be rich and tasty. We’re talking real chocolate and not second rate stuff that tastes stale. Add to the rich chocolate, some chewy and creamy caramel, and you have a great tasting candy bar.

A regular Milky Way Candy Bar has about 260 calories. The good news about that is that like a Snickers, those are ...

• filling calories. With many other candy treats, you get the calories, but then you also want more just to feel like you’ve eaten something. A Milky Way satisfies a hunger craving with great success. It’s a snack that makes you feel like you’ve eaten, letting you enjoy the essence of the Milky Way.

There really isn’t anything to complain about with

a Milky Way Candy Bar. They’ve always been good. In decades of eating them, they’ve never been dry or stale. Instead, they’ve been the top quality that Mars has also provided with its top treats.

Milky Way Candy Bars are great stuff. Caramel is a little hard on my teeth, which is the only downfall, but that’s my problem, and not theirs.

josh capers says :

What ever happened to the Milky Way Ice Cream bars? I remembered when they came out years ago they quickly added varieties such as dark chocolate or chocolate ice cream. The last I`ve seen of them was last summer mixed in a variety pack of minis with twix, 3 musketeers, and snickers. From what I remember, they tasted nearly identical to the snickers ice cream bars, except with more caramel instead of peanuts. It disappoints me because the caramel was the best part about them. In addition, I can`t stand nuts with ice cream, so taking the peanuts out of a snickers ice cream bar isn`t quite the same or worth the effort. Would love to see Milky Way Ice Cream bars make a comeback.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604662561230/k2311a046/4.6.09