Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix  » Food  »
  • We've never been disappointed by Aunt Jemima, and the few times we've tried other products, we have been disappointed

• by Orrymain

Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix is, to me, just that — the original. This is the brand my parents used when I was growing up, and there was never a bad meal that came of it.

Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix is made of ingredients that

include enriched bleached wheat flour, niacin, iron, and calcium carbonate. A thirty-two ounce box, which is standard, makes roughly nineteen servings, with a single serving being four pancakes. Unadored by any toppings, those four pancakes are equal to roughly 150 calories. The product is made in the USA, something that is becoming increasingly important in my view, and contains no artificial preservatives or coloring.

The batter that results from using Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix makes great tasting pancakes. Everyone in my family has a preference for something different ...

• Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix
      on top of the pancakes, and the reason I mention that is that for decades, we’ve all been satisfied with how the pancakes taste with our chosen toppings. I’m pretty basic — butter and maple syrup on my pancakes makes me a happy camper.

We’ve used

Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix for pancakes and waffles. I actually prefer waffles over pancakes. Regardless of which meal we choose, though, it’s always a pleasure to eat. We’ve never been disappointed by Aunt Jemima, and the few times we’ve tried other products, we have been disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604662471230/k2311a046/4.6.09