Oscar Mayer Bun-length Premium Beef Franks  » Food  »
  • When the grocery store was out of my usual Ball Park beef franks this week, I decided to purchase Oscar Mayer Bun-length Premium Beef Franks
  • I love the packaging for Oscar Mayer Bun-length Premium Beef Franks
  • It's only about a quarter of an inch, so if you have bigger fingers, it's definitely not that easy to open

• by Orrymain

When the grocery store was out of my usual Ball Park beef franks this week, I decided to purchase Oscar Mayer Bun-length Premium Beef Franks. I didn’t even know that Oscar Mayer made a bun-length hot dog, so that was a pleasant surprise. Of course, I was confident the hot dogs would taste good. I have eaten them before, but it’s been a while since I

last had one.

I love the packaging for Oscar Mayer Bun-length Premium Beef Franks. The wrapper actually goes around two individual plastic bags that are joined together by a light glue that easily pulls apart. Each of the two bags contains four hot dogs. The bags are resealable, so that ensures the hot dogs stay fresh and that the juices don’t leak out all over the refrigerator.

My ...

• only complaint is that the two bags have a very small space where the plastic opens and closes. It’s only about a quarter of an inch, so if you have bigger fingers, it’s definitely not that easy to open. They need a bit more length to the resealable area to make it more manageable.

Oscar Mayer Bun-length Premium Beef Franks have no artificial flavors, colors, fillers, or byproducts.

They also provide their 800 phone number for questions. Each beef frank is 170 calories.

Oscar Mayer is a reliable and trusted brand. While their hot dogs aren’t my favorites, they are good. I’m used to the plumping Ball Park beef franks and like their taste a bit better than any other brands, but you can’t go wrong with Oscar Mayer Bun-length Premium Beef Franks, either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604662431230/k2311a046/4.6.09