Campbell’s Microwave Chicken Noodle Soup
  • Campbell's Microwave Chicken Noodle Soup provides two delicious cups of their good-tasting, nutritious soup
  • Of course, that's not scientific, that I know of anyway
  • I definitely believe in the Campbell's products

• by Orrymain

What’s that old wives tale? If you get a cold or are sick, eat some chicken noodle soup and you’ll feel better. Strange as it sounds, I’ve found that to be true. Oddly, I’m not a big chicken noodle eater, except when I’m sick, and the weirder thing is that when I eat it, it does improve my health. I can’t explain it; I only know it’s true.

Knowing that, I always make sure I have at least one, if not two, bowls of Campbell’s Microwave Chicken Noodle Soup in my cupboard.

Campbell’s is my most trusted brand for soup. I grew up with it and am still very loyal to it. Now that they have the quick to prepare, easy to use, un-messy microwave products, it’s just a snap to have the hot soup of choice.

• After all, all you have to do is pull off the metal tab, replace it with the plastic cap, and then heat. You can enjoy it out of the bowl or pour into a separate soup bowl.

Campbell’s Microwave Chicken Noodle Soup provides two delicious cups of their good-tasting, nutritious soup. Each cup is only 70 calories. It makes for a satisfying lunch or appetizer, but like I said, it’s

a healthy home remedy for what ails the body. Of course, that’s not scientific, that I know of anyway. It just seems to work for me.

I definitely believe in the Campbell’s products. This particular soup features tasty noodles and cooked chicken meat. I’m big on the noodle part, and there are plenty of them in each bowl. Campbell’s Microwave Chicken Noodle Soup is mmm-mmm-good, just like the commercials claim.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27604662211230/k2311a046/4.6.09