Del Monte Tomato Sauce
  • It's the most reliable and tasty of the basic can sauces out there in my opinion
  • I've had great successes with just about every Del Monte product that I like
  • I know that with tomato sauce a lot of people say a sauce is a sauce, but I can most always taste the difference between it and other competitors
  • We usually added some spaghetti sauce seasoning to it, and of all the canned sauces, it tasted the best with Del Monte

• by Orrymain

A product that was purchased weekly by my family for years and years was Del Monte Tomato Sauce. Primarily, we used this sauce as an ingredient for our weekly spaghetti. It’s the most reliable and tasty of the basic can sauces out there in my opinion.

Del Monte Tomato Sauce comes

from a proven company. I’ve had great successes with just about every Del Monte product that I like. I know that with tomato sauce a lot of people say a sauce is a sauce, but I can most always taste the difference between it and other competitors.

This particular sauce has ...

• the right richness and tomato taste for my taste buds. We usually added some spaghetti sauce seasoning to it, and of all the canned sauces, it tasted the best with Del Monte. Other brands are too tangy or pasty for me.

Del Monte Tomato Sauce doesn’t have any artificial flavors or

preservatives in it. It’s made with the right blend of tomato puree, salt, corn syrup, dried peppers, and citric acid. It may be the balance of these ingredients that always made our spaghetti taste so good.

To this day, Del Monte Tomato Sauce is my preferred tomato sauce, whenever I buy the canned version.

Del Monte Tomato Sauce

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504662101130/k2311a045/4.5.09