Paloma Picasso Mon Parfum
  • It's very odd for a perfume in my opinion, sort of a black nightmare

• by Orrymain

Recently, I tried Paloma Picasso Mon Parfum for the first time. My initial response to it was positive. It was an alluring aroma, full of scents that delighted my nose, in fact. It’s a very romantic perfume, perfect to arouse the

attention of others, making it a great evening fragrance, though I’d wear it anytime myself.

Paloma Picasso Mon Parfum has top notes of bergamot, lemon, neroli, and jasmine, middle notes of rose, ylang-ylang, and a base of patchouli, vetiver, and amber. It’s a luscious combination that truly brings all the right attention to the user. It’s a perfume that talks of beauty and is bound to get compliments.

This product was created in 1984 by Francis Bocris for Paloma Picasso, the daughter of Pablo Picasso. It’s a ...

• Paloma Picasso Mon Parfum
      fragrance that is an art in its own way. It is rich and distinctive, floral and woodsy. It’s a delicate balance that works wonderfully.

I’m not as crazy about the container as I am the perfume itself. It’s very odd for a

perfume in my opinion, sort of a black nightmare. Of course, the reason for buying a perfume is its scent and Paloma Picasso Mon Parfum has a great one that could easily become a favorite of mine. It’ll definitely make an impression!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56504662081130/k2311a045/4.5.09