Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
  • This is why I like Del Monte Fruit Cocktail so much, because it allows me to get some intake of fruits I'd never eat otherwise
  • This product makes it easy and convenient to get some fruits into my system
  • In addition to the traditional can, it sometimes can be purchased in individual-sized cups, which is how I prefer to buy it when I can
  • I love Del Monte Fruit Cocktail, and it's something I try to make sure I have on hand frequently

• by Orrymain

Okay, I admit it. I’m not a big fruit eater. I’m not sure why, but that’s just how I am. This is why I like Del Monte Fruit Cocktail so much, because it allows me to get some intake of fruits I’d never eat

otherwise. This product makes it easy and convenient to get some fruits into my system.

Del Monte Fruit Cocktail includes a variety of peaches, pears, grapes, pineapples, and cherries. You can get it now in a light syrup or the traditional heavier syrup. In addition to the traditional can, it sometimes can be purchased in individual-sized cups, which is how I prefer to buy it when I can. When in doubt, though, it’s always available in cans.

One half cup of Del Monte Fruit Cocktail is equal to one-hundred calories, and that’s ...

Del Monte Fruit Cocktail

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661961130/k2311a045/4.5.09