Mrs. Butterworth’s Original Syrup
  • That's based on personal experience because after being pretty loyal to Jemima, we ended up switching over to Mrs
  • I love a good, thick syrup, and that's what this is

• by Orrymain

I have to say that I believe that Mrs. Butterworth stole some of Aunt Jemima’s thunder. That’s based on personal experience because after being pretty loyal to Jemima, we ended up switching over to Mrs. Butterworth’s Original Syrup more often than not.

There are still other brands we purchased from time to time, but Mrs. Butterworth was a leader for a very long time.

What Mrs. Butterworth’s Original Syrup has over many other syrups is that it is truly rich and thick. I love a good, thick syrup, and that’s what this is. It pours more slowly out of the bottle and it just oozes in an alluring way over my pancakes and waffles. It becomes a layer of food unto itself in a wonderful ...

• Mrs. Butterworth's Original Syrup
      way.

The one con that Mrs. Butterworth’s Original Syrup has compared to some other syrups, including Aunt Jemima, is that it doesn’t have any kind of handle. This means you’re just pouring from the bottle. As happens with syrup, the bottle can

get very sticky. I have the worst time with stickiness with this particular product. It would really be nice if they could place some type of gripping device for easier use.

Nevertheless, Mrs. Butterworth’s Original Syrup is a great product, and it’s one of my favorites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661951130/k2311a045/4.5.09