Aunt Jemima Original Syrup  » Food  »
  • Nowadays, I view Aunt Jemima Original Syrup as being a bit thinner than I like, but it still has the maple taste that I prefer

• by Orrymain

Aunt Jemima Original Syrup is a long used product in my household. It’s one of a few syrups we’ve used over the decades. It made perfect sense to use the syrup since Aunt Jemima’s Pancake Mix was what we always bought. It was a natural fit.

Nowadays, I

view Aunt Jemima Original Syrup as being a bit thinner than I like, but it still has the maple taste that I prefer. Since I like lots of syrup on my pancakes and waffles, having something that tastes good is a must. Being rich in taste, Aunt Jemima ...

• Original Syrup makes eating pancakes and waffles pleasurable.

Aunt Jemima Original Syrup flows easily from the bottle. The bottle itself has a handy handle that is easily gripped to make pouring a snap. .25 of a cup is considered one serving, and that amounts to 210 calories. It doesn’t

need to be refrigerated, either.

You just can’t go wrong with a good breakfast from Aunt Jemima, and her Aunt Jemima Original Syrup is a big part of that. There are various varieties, including Light, that you can get now, too, but for me, it’ll always be the original that I buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661941130/k2311a045/4.5.09