Quaker Oats Old Fashioned Hot Cereal  » Food  »
  • To this day, I love Quaker Oats Old Fashioned Hot Cereal
  • Milk makes it a bit more creamy sometimes I think, but I really have never noticed a big difference between the two

• by Orrymain

To this day, I love Quaker Oats Old Fashioned Hot Cereal. I have a lot of sentimental attachment to this food. As a young girl, this is something my father used to make for me before going to school, and when I got my first job, he made for me again, every morning, without fail. So, it’s associated with

my childhood and young adult days. It’s a positive, happy pairing.

Quaker Oats Old Fashioned Hot Cereal is easy to prepare as well as being quick to cook. Depending on an individual’s preference, water or milk is brought to a boil and then combined with the Quaker Oats product. Let it cook for about five minutes, and you’re ready to ...

• go. You can microwave it, too, and it’s done in under three minutes.

I’ve eaten Quaker Oats Old Fashioned Hot Cereal with both water and milk used, and I’m not sure that I really prefer one over the other. Both are very tasty. Milk makes it a bit more creamy sometimes I think, but I really have never noticed a

big difference between the two.

Quaker Oats Old Fashioned Hot Cereal is part of the hear-healthy diet that we hear so much about. It’s also supposed to be able to lower cholesterol because of the fiber it contains. That may be so, but I eat it because it taste good. It’s been around a long time, and it’s never let me down.

Quaker Oats Old Fashioned Hot Cereal

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661931130/k2311a045/4.5.09