Colombo Extra Sour Sliced Bread
  • We've never been disappointed in a loaf in years of buying it

• by Orrymain

Colombo breads have been a family favorite for years. Their breads are always top quality and great tasting.

My family started buying the extra sour flavor when making garlic cheese bread decades ago. It’s just extra good with extra sour. Then we started using it for sandwiches. I

like it just toasted now, too. Frequently, I’ll just toast a piece with some butter, and eat it either with a meal or just as a snack on its own.

Eating this product is so easy since it’s already sliced into perfectly-sized pieces of bread.

Colombo Extra Sour Sliced Bread is long ...

• lasting when stored properly. This is something that I appreciate because nowadays I don’t necessarily eat a lot of this type of bread. Even a small loaf can last me a few weeks easily.

Colombo Extra Sour Sliced Bread is always fresh and good tasting. We’ve never been disappointed

in a loaf in years of buying it. It’s reliable and proven. As I’ve said, we’ve used it in a variety of ways and have always been satisfied.

It’s not as wide spread as some better known breads, but Colombo is just excellent if you can get it in your area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661851130/k2311a045/4.5.09