Bones (R, 2001)  » Movies  »
    • Item: Bones (R, 2001) movie Location: by: Famous

I didn’t want to see this movie at first. A friend told me that it was actually good, and to give it a chance. Upon watching it, I enjoyed the opening credits.

I thought that they were fairly creepy. THe choice in

actors did leave me a little suspect.

I am not a huge fan of Bianca Lawson or Khalil Kain. But the fact that Pam Grier was in it, convinced me to give it a go.

At any rate, the imagery used in this movie is incredibly horrible and terrifying. I can ...

• tell that the director was going for a small element of the “cheese” factor, as was done in the 70’s.

(The blood in this film is very thick and very orangy-red. ) But the horrible story which lies beneath the killings is pretty deep.

I think the director could have done a better job of infusing

the horror, without it going the slasher movie route. But the story itself more than compensated for the lack of “authenticity”.

I am surprised that I actually enjoyed this movie. IT wasn’t terrific.

And I probably would have chosen different actors for the roles. But it’s pretty good to see at least once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11270666170430/k2311a0627/6.27.06