Grape Crush Soda  » Food  »
  • I'm not sure I love it quite as much as I did as a kid, but I love it over all the other grape sodas I've had since this product took a hiatus, including the Welch's version of the grape beverage
  • I like it, and in the end, that's what counts

• by Orrymain

I’ve already done reviews for this product’s ’sisters’ of a sort, Orange Crush and Strawberry Crush, and now it’s time to let Grape Crush Soda take center stage. As I’ve said before, these products were staples in my home as I grew up. They disappeared from sight for a time

and now they’ve reappeared. They’re coming from the Dr. Pepper/7-Up family and I don’t know if that’s new or if they’ve always distributed the product.

I still adore Grape Crush Soda. It was a wonderful, slightly sweet, and a tad tart grape flavor to it. I’m not sure I love ...

• it quite as much as I did as a kid, but I love it over all the other grape sodas I’ve had since this product took a hiatus, including the Welch’s version of the grape beverage.

Grape Crush Soda is roughly 130 calories for a regular glass. Like its sister products, there’s

no caffeine in the product. Its ingredients include grape juice concentrate, and it appears to work and make the product a successful one.

I plan to continue buying Grape Crush Soda. It’s a nice change of pace over my normal Pepsi. I like it, and in the end, that’s what counts.

slynnnowak gmail.com says :

Anything grape is is so very good and tastey even bubblely carbonated drinks love this brand ever since I was 8 or so can’t go wrong with this famous brand soda pop.

firmansyah says :

where can i buy it?

cynthia thibodeau says :

The best place to find it is your local walmart
    .Some grocery stores have them too , if you are from canada I think couche tard have them too , If you are from somewhere else try circle K or 7eleven .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661681130/k2311a045/4.5.09