Orange Crush Soda  » Food  »
  • Unfortunately, the product has done this 'come and go' type of thing
  • That's the latest scenario with all of the Crush products that I love -- Orange, Strawberry, and Grape
  • It's tangy and crisp, and it's a beverage I enjoy drinking throughout the day

• by Orrymain

I just love and adore Orange Crush Soda to no end. I grew up drinking it, and it remains a favorite. Unfortunately, the product has done this ‘come and go’ type of thing. It shows up at my grocery store, and then it disappears to the point that I

forget about it and believe they’ve gone out of business. Then, wham, there it is again.

That’s the latest scenario with all of the Crush products that I love — Orange, Strawberry, and Grape. I used to buy all three religiously, and then all but Orange faded away. One day ...

• the Orange disappeared as well, until last month when I went grocery shopping and got a wonderful surprise — all three products were back! I sure hope they stay that way.

Orange Crush Soda is a tasty beverage that is high on quality. It’s naturally flavored, is caffeine free, and there’s

no juice in it. It’s wonderful taste is refreshing and enjoyable. The orange taste is just right. It’s tangy and crisp, and it’s a beverage I enjoy drinking throughout the day. I’m all out and can’t wait to go shopping and get some more.

This product comes highly recommended.

Orange Crush Soda
    VIVIAN MOODY says :

I AM AN ORANGE CRUSH PERSON. RITE AID DRUG QUIT SELLING IT, EXCEPT FOR THE SMALL ONES BUT NOT THE 2 LITERS. WAL MART CARRIES IT SOMETIMES. SOUNDS LIKE AN ORANGE SODA WAR ON SHELF SPACE, NOW I MOSTLY DRINK SUNKIST ORANGE, BUT ALWAYS BUY EVERY 2 LITER WHEN I FIND THEM. VIVIAN

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661671130/k2311a045/4.5.09