Mountain Dew Soda  » Theatre  »
1.0
  • There's nothing I like about Mountain Dew Soda, except for its parent company -- PepsiCo
  • That day, the entire office noticed the change in her, and it was instantaneous, and it was purely from drinking Mountain Dew Soda

• by Orrymain

To be honest, Mountain Dew Soda is not my style. I’ve tried it, and I don’t like it. It has an odd citrus flavor that is terribly unappealing, and it looks like something I can’t write about. There’s nothing I like about Mountain Dew Soda, except for its parent company — PepsiCo.

However, I’ll never forget the affect that

Mountain Dew Soda had on a friend of mine. The gal swore by this drink, and it had a profound effect on her whenever she drank it. One day she came into work. She was tired, down, and just plodding her way to her part of the office. I mean, this girl was as down as you ...

• could go.

Five minutes later, she popped over, smiling, cheerful, bright-eyed, and practically singing. I just looked at her and said, “Debbie, you had a Mountain Dew, didn’t you?” She laughed and confirmed it.

It’s the caffeine. Mountain Dew Soda is heavy on caffeine, which is covered up by the citric acid flavor. It prides itself on being low

sodium, and it is, but it’s a caffeine high. I use my friend as the prime example. That day, the entire office noticed the change in her, and it was instantaneous, and it was purely from drinking Mountain Dew Soda.

For me, I’ll pass, but if you need to get high, Mountain Dew Soda is probably the healthiest way to do it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 32504661651130/k2311a045/4.5.09