Del Monte Fruit to Go - Diced Peaches
  • For convenience, I prefer food that is individually packaged
  • They're yellow cling peaches that taste delicious

• by Orrymain

For convenience, I prefer food that is individually packaged. It fits my lifestyle, even if sometimes it means it costs a little more. It’s actually more economical because instead of food going to waste, everything is optimized. This is especially true for canned fruits. I just hate leftover

canned fruit, which is why I’m glad that Del Monte now has their Fruit to Go line of products, especially for my favorite diced peaches.

The Fruit to Go products are individually wrapped containers of fruit. Each one has some kind of plastic cover on it to keep it fresh and protect ...

• it. This means I can take fruit with me everywhere and eat it whenever I want. Because it’s made for one, I don’t have to worry about tossing any leftovers away.

The diced peaches are awesome. They’re yellow cling peaches that taste delicious. They’re always fresh and juicy.

Del Monte packs these in light syrup, so they’re low fat. They’re rich in Vitamin C and rich in flavor.

Del Monte Fruit to Go - Diced Peaches are perfect for me. Without them, I probably wouldn’t eat much fruit at all, so I’m pretty happy this product is available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661551030/k2311a045/4.5.09