Kelloggs Honey Smacks Cereal  » Food  »
  • About the only bad thing about this product is that I like to eat it more as a snack, and it's messy when I do so
  • Of course, normal folks are going to eat it in a bowl with a spoon, so they won't have this problem
  • I suppose I'm definitely a kid at heart, and I still love much of what I did as a child as a result

• by Orrymain

Another of my favorite cereals is Kelloggs Honey Smacks Cereal. This was one I always loved as a kid and still enjoy as an adult. About the only bad thing about this product is that I like to eat it more as a snack, and it’s messy when

I do so. Well, not messy as much as just sticky. Of course, normal folks are going to eat it in a bowl with a spoon, so they won’t have this problem.

Kelloggs Honey Smacks Cereal are sweetened puffs made of wheat. The little puffs are sweetened with real honey that’s alluring and yummy. It’s surprisingly low in fat while also being a good source of six B-vitamins, including B-12.

This particular cereal is one that is more associated with children because of the sweet taste. I suppose I’m definitely a kid at heart, and I still ...

• Kelloggs Honey Smacks Cereal
      love much of what I did as a child as a result. While there’s been a tiny shift in the taste between the years when we didn’t look at cereal for their sweet and sugary content and now, it’s still very tasty, and I don’t see why adults can’t
      enjoy sweet cereal just like the kiddies do.

The worst thing is that every now and then you get a puff that’s a little too hard, but no cereal is perfect.

Kelloggs Honey Smacks Cereal are definitely a good way to start off a morning, or even later in the day, too.

Greg Olsen says :

Why haven`t I seen Kellogs Honey Smacks Cereal in my favorite store lately? There`s a label for it, but no cereal. I checked other stores and some just don`t sell it at all.

Reported prices :
4.00 SARSpar
Little Falls

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661531030/k2311a045/4.5.09