Kelloggs Corn Flakes Cereal  » Food  »
  • As for me, I wasn't as big of a fan of Kelloggs Corn Flakes Cereal as my father was
  • I kept a container by my desk and just reached over and grabbed a handful when I felt the need to eat

• by Orrymain

They call it the original — Kelloggs Corn Flakes Cereal. It’s certainly the most recognizable and purest of the Kelloggs family of cereals. My father loved this product tremendously. It was pretty much a staple in our cupboards as I grew up.

As for me, I wasn’t as big of a fan of Kelloggs Corn Flakes Cereal as my father was. It’s corn flakes

were a little too bland for me as a kid. As an adult, I find myself purchasing this product on occasion. It’s not often, but every now and then I decide to give it a try.

The last time was interesting. I used it more as a snack than as a breakfast food. I kept a container by my desk and just reached over ...

• and grabbed a handful when I felt the need to eat. Surprisingly, I liked Kelloggs Corn Flakes Cereal that way.

I’ve never been a normal breakfast food eater anyway. I’m not big into regular milk, though I devour chocolate milk. So, when I eat cereal it’s usually as is. Kelloggs Corn Flakes Cereal may be a bit blander than something like Frosted Flakes, but

it’s not a bad snack, and one that is healthier than some of the alternatives.

This cereal in particular is one of the healthiest ones out there. It has Vitamins A and C, calcium, iron, and all sorts of things that are part of the daily percentage we’re supposed to take in every day.

Kelloggs Corn Flakes Cereal isn’t a big kid’s cereal, but it does great for an adult.

Alice Leong says :

I am looking for the post harvest handling and preparation of Kelloggs Corn Flakes Cereal. Can i get any relevant information here? Thanks.

Galega says :

Kelloggs say that all of its products are made with standard keeping in mind all safety procedures are followed. It ensures international standard of GMP - Good Manufacturing Practices - are followed in spirit at all of its units. Apart from that, I doubt that they will disclose anything more to a customer as something is always a business secret.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661521030/k2311a045/4.5.09