Baby Ruth Candy Bar  » Food  »
  • It's a delicious combination of chocolate, caramel, and nougat

• by Orrymain

Another favorite chocolate candy treat is the Baby Ruth Candy Bar. I actually learned to love this better the older I’ve become. As a kid, it was more a favorite of my mother’s. It’s one she enjoyed quite a bit. I liked it, but just not as much as

a pure Hershey bar, or something similar.

Now, though, I really enjoy snacking on a Baby Ruth Candy Bar. It’s a delicious combination of chocolate, caramel, and nougat. It’s chewy, rich, and filling. It’s a taste you can savor because it’s not just bite and gone; you can enjoy the taste ...

• in your mouth as you chew it. That’s the good part.

The bad part is that Baby Ruth Candy Bars are probably the messiest candy bars in existence. When one breaks apart, pieces go flying everywhere. This is a bar I usually have to cut up, because of my teeth, and

it’s just a mess. It’s a good tasting mess, but it’s a mess nevertheless. Little flecks of chocolate and pieces of caramel nougat all over the place.

Still, I love Baby Ruth Candy Bars. It comes from a reputable manufacturer, Nestle, and has a long history of success. They’re a great treat.

Baby Ruth Candy Bar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661361030/k2311a045/4.5.09