Kit Kat Crisp Wafers  » Food  »
  • I thought Kit Kat Crisp Wafers were great

• by Orrymain

Kit Kat Crisp Wafers are one of my favorite chocolate candies. It reminds me of a wafer bar that I used to be able to buy when I was a kid. I can’t recall the name of that bar, but I loved it big time. It ceased production, and it had been several years between that product going away and

when Hershey began to promote Kit Kat Crisp Wafers quite a bit.

Those early commercials were a hoot, with a lion being used to promote the product. I’m sure it lured a lot of people in, but I didn’t need luring. I was immediately curious and purchased one quickly after becoming aware of it. I thought Kit Kat Crisp Wafers were ...

• great.

These bars are divided into four sections that easily break off one another. They are crisp, but light, and the milk chocolate that encases the treat is yummy. I’ve been addicted to these bars at various times in my life. If I want to defend the 210 calorie treat, it does include calcium and iron, so I can say I’m

getting something from my chocolate addiction.

I have nothing to complain about with Kit Kat Crisp Wafers. I’ve never been disappointed by them. They are always fresh, crispy, and up to the milk chocolate standards of the Hershey company. Like all candies, they have shrunk in size, a sign of our economy, but the taste is still big, and that’s what matters to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661231030/k2311a045/4.5.09