Nestle Crunch Bar - Original  » Food  »
  • For a spin on my favorite chocolate bar, I always enjoyed having a Nestle Crunch Bar
  • I haven't yet had one of these new bars, but am anxious to try it and see what I think

• by Orrymain

For a spin on my favorite chocolate bar, I always enjoyed having a Nestle Crunch Bar. Made of milk chocolate and crisped rice, it was a crunchy alternative, and it was fun to eat.

I have wondered in recent years if the

company has changed its ingredients, as co many foods have. All kinds of manufacturers are using different, less expensive ingredients to try and keep their costs down. I really don’t know if Nestle has done that or not, but I do know that in the last few years, I haven’t enjoyed snacking on Nestle Crunch Bars as much as I used to.

Today I happened to notice that Nestle is advertising their Nestle Crunch Bar - Original as being ‘richer in milk chocolate’.

• Nestle Crunch Bar - Original
      I have to wonder if that means they did make a change and maybe now they are going back to what they used to do, or if it’s unrelated. I haven’t yet had one of these new bars, but am
      anxious to try it and see what I think.

Nestle Crunch Bar - Original is still a tasty candy bar, but as it has been, it’s lost something over the years. Hopefully, it’s ‘richer’ content will restore it to its most tastiest.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27504661221030/k2311a045/4.5.09